7.18.2005

collective poem from waterfall camping

friday july 8, about 2:00 am, above the waterfall
"things said around a campfire"

Yeah so there's probably way too many stars
To allow me to still love the city
Here we sit beside the fire
And this poem definately isn't going to rhyme

Taking off pants with foot restriction
Why am I laughing so wierdly?
Sleep naked in the mummy bag - you'll stay warmer
Like the purple - blue dancer
Hypnotizing

Hey good morning beautiful
how was your night?
I honestly slid down the mountain in my backpack
I'm glad you're alive

I'm afriad, great Jehosophat
I kinda do want to spoon
Hey I have Altoids and I think that's bad

Waiting for you to wake up and look at my face
Just seeing dark circles
Giving myself no nose
Wait - that's definately a fox

I forgot about marshmellows
I just forgot I didn't have pants on
Oh my God the sun has just risen
It's time for a round of chubby bunny -
But that's too environmentally unhealthy

Can't we just all love each other?
I'm so glad I didn't wake up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home